Join us Sundays via Livestream
at 9:15 and 10:45 a.m.
10:45 a.m. Indoor Service begins on August 9th
Indoor Service Guidelines
1. If you are 65 or older, not feeling well or are experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, running nose, chills, body aches, fatigue, etc.) or are part of an at-risk group (weakened immune system) we encourage you to protect yourself and stay home. Online worship will continue.
2. Upon entering the building, attendants will be taking your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer. Those with a fever will be asked to return home.
3. Every person will be required to properly wear a mask while they are moving to and around the church building. If you forget your mask, the church will have a supply for you to use and take with you.
4. We ask that you maintain a safe 6-foot physical distance from others not in your immediate household at all times.
5. Sorry- No hugging or hand-shaking at this time.
6. There will be three different ways to record your attendance. *This is important for contact tracing purposes in the event someone at the church becomes ill and tests positive for the virus.
7. Once you are in the church building, please proceed to the Sanctuary. We ask that you not spend time in the lobby area prior to making your way to your seat.
8. Only members of one immediate family should sit together.
9. No food or coffee will be served.
10. When seated, you may take off your mask. While singing, we ask that you put your mask on.
11. Hand-sanitizing stations will be available for use
12. An offering boxes will be placed on tables and not passed.
13. Adult Sunday school classes will not be meeting on Sunday.
14. The Sanctuary and areas of use in the church will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after worship each week.
15. Persons needing to use the restrooms are asked to wear masks and limit the number of people in the restroom to maintain social distancing.
Children’s Sunday School Ages 4 - 5th Grade @ 10:45 a.m. (drop off at South door)